If you are an environmentalist, please read thoroughly the following references, which contain key information about the potential positive impact of cultured meat on our environment:
Background information, cultured meat.
Information sheet for press release from Chalmers University of Technology, 11-09-05
- Could lab-grown meat soon be the solution to the world's food crisis? (Guardian, January 2012)
- Lab-Grown Meat Would Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Save Energy, Research Suggests (Science Daily)
- Artificial meat could slice emissions, say scientists (Guardian)
- Raising Meat in Greener Ways (Reuters)
- Lab-Grown Meat Could Slash Emissions By 96% (Tree Hugger)